Monday, November 22, 2010

Heading home soon

This is likely to be my last update for a while because I'm heading home for a few months. I'm leaving South Africa on the 2 December and arriving back in Missouri late on the 3rd. My plans are mostly open but will revolve around a few commitments. I will be traveling to a conference in Salt Lake City from 1-10 January and I'll be in Winnipeg for a couple of weeks in the middle of February. I also hope to see some friends that are scattered across the southeastern US, but that depends completely on whether or not I get any job interviews. I've got applications in at universities across most of the US and Canada, so I might be in your part of the country at some point as well. Right now, my plan is to come back to South Africa for a few months next year before I (hopefully) start a real job.

I would love to hear from everyone while I'm back, so send me an email or a note on Facebook and I'll give you a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment